Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website mus.co.uk (the “Website”) is governed by these Legal Notices and subject to copyright laws. These Legal Notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising out of the use of this Website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Your use of this website constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in these Legal Notices.
- All material included in this Website is intended for information and guidance only. Multi-User Systems Ltd (“MUS/The Company”) makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this Website. Specification, colours and prices described in this Website are subject to change without notice. No representation or warranty is given as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Website, or that such information is current.
- You agree that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this Website is obtained entirely at your own risk. You should not act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this Website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining professional advice.
- This Website may contain links to other Websites and to material contained on other Websites. The Company is not responsible for the content of such other Websites and to the extent permitted by law disclaims all liability in respect of such content and of any other Websites or content which you may be able to access from such Websites. The presence of such sites shall not be deemed to be a commendation or endorsement of such site by the Company. You leave this Website when you access any link.
- We are unable to confirm that all the information set out on this Website is accurate or complete, or that use of the site is free of virus or other damage. The Company will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of access to, use of, or browsing of the Website or the downloading of any material data, text or image.
- The Company will not be liable for any damage, loss, costs, or expenses suffered by you as a result of any downtime (being the period during which the Website is unavailable for use by you for any reason whatsoever) of the Website.
- We make no promise that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and Multi-User Systems Ltd will not be responsible for compliance with such local laws.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Website; and
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
This privacy statement describes how we use the information which we collect on our Website, mus.co.uk . If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use most of this Website. However, if you wish to take advantage of some of the more special, personalised services that we offer, or to place an order for delivery, you will need to provide certain information.
Information Collection and Use
Multi-User Systems Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website. Multi-User Systems Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1984, which it observes together with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our contact details are as follows:
Data User/controller : Multi-User Systems Ltd
Address : 1 Olympic Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0NP
Telephone : 020 8900 0300
- You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Under the Data Protection Acts we are entitled to charge an administration fee of £10 for answering your request, which must be adequately detailed.
- By using our Website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out above.
- To request further information you must complete our online enquiry form subject to our Terms and Conditions. During this process you are asked to provide us with your contact information. This information enables us to process and fulfil your enquiry online so that we can contact you. You may choose whether to provide demographic information and if you do so then we may be able to use it to provide you with a more personalised experience.
- By using our Website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out in this statement.
- The security of your personal and financial details is of significant importance to us and so we take all appropriate steps to protect your information both online and off-line.
- If you would like more information about our security procedures then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Details
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer wish to receive details of any of our services, please let us know and we will correct, update or remove your details. This can be done by emailing us at email@example.com.
Licence and Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”)
You are hereby licensed only to retrieve and display the content of this Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
Multi-User Systems Ltd is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of copyright and database right in this Website and its contents. No part of this Website or the IPR contained herein or otherwise belonging to Multi-User Systems Ltd may be otherwise published, modified, copied, distributed, extracted, re-utilised, utilised for commercial purposes or reproduced in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means and whether or not transiently or incidentally to some other use of this publication) except as permitted by law and as applicable without written permission in advance from Multi-User Systems Ltd
© Multi-User Systems Ltd